Go to main content

Register and change F-tax, VAT, employer and SNI

In this service you can apply for F-tax, VAT and employer registration. You can also make changes to your previous registrations for F-tax, VAT, employer and SNI (business codes) and deregister.

Please note that this service is only available in Swedish. You need a Swedish BankID in order to log in to the service.

Learn about BankID at bankid.com

You can use the e-service if you are

  • a sole trader
  • registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office as an authorised representative of a limited company, trading partnership, economic association or tenant-owner association.

All cases that you submit to the Swedish Tax Agency are free of charge

Registration in the Swedish Tax Agency's services at verksamt.se is always free of charge.