Go to main content

Checklist for aquaculture

When you start an aquaculture, you need to apply for a permit and contact the authorities. The permits and authority contacts are different, depending on what you intend to do.

Please note that this check list is only available in Swedish.

What you need to do depends, for example, on what you are going to produce and how much, if the cultivation is on land or in open water, what you are going to use the production for and whether you will import and export.

In your personal checklist, you can fill in what you plan to do in your business and get a summary of which permits you need to apply for and which authorities to contact.

Have you already made a checklist?

You find all your saved checklists at My checklists.