Go to main content

For administrators at competent authorities

This information is only relevant for administrators working at other Swedish authorities and is therefore only available in Swedish. Please visit our Swedish website to access the information in Swedish.

Support and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU site designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and bureaucracy.

Your Europe website

Help us improve

Let us know what you think by rating this page and answering a few questions.

Leave feedback at Your Europe