Go to main content

Report your own resignation

In this e-service you can report your own resignation from a company or an association.

Please note that this service is only available in Swedish. You need a Swedish BankID in order to log in to the service.

Learn about BankID at bankid.com

When you want to resign from the board, as a company signatory, CEO, special recipient of information or resign early as an auditor, you must also notify the board.

Fees for cases

Some services offered by the Swedish Companies Registration Office are subject to a fee.

See current fees for the most common cases